Greenwood , South Carolina
Posted On: July 31, 2019
Last Day to Apply: August 16, 2019
Countybank – Greenwood SC
Serving our clients, our communities, and our associates
Countybank is a privately held, high-growth financial services institution. We focus on the customer relationship and provide the best possible products and services to our clients. Countybank offers customers a full suite of financial services, including banking, insurance, mortgage, investments, and trust.
Countybank is seeking applications for our Trust Support position. The Trust Support role performs diversified data entry, reconciliations and information processing functions to serve Countybank Trust Services customers under the auditing and regulatory guidelines. In conjunction with the Trust Operations Manager and Trust Processing team, sets priorities and completes job duties assigned to ensure all essential job functions are completed by the team in a time sensitive manner.
Major Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily Processing: posting transactions, resolving exceptions, account reconciliation, processing ACH and wire transfers, account maintenance as needed.
- Administrative: establishing new accounts, provide new account documentation to clients and monitor compliance, monitoring new accounts until all assets have been received, check processing, and closing accounts, interact with clients to process distributional requests.
- Compliance: works with team to ensure that all aspect of job functions are performed in compliance with departmental, organizational and state and federal compliance guideline.
Qualifications, Education/Job Skills:
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university, majoring in Business or Accounting preferred
- 1-2 years previous banking or accounting experience.
- Advanced Excel skills preferred.
The ideal candidate for this position should be self-motivated, possess a high level of initiative, and be able to make deadlines, even under pressure. The right person must be able to handle daily job duties without constant supervision, work as part of an existing team. This position requires someone with above average organizational and time management skills but also someone who can work on several duties at the same time. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are a must. Also understand the importance of organizational confidentiality and must be able to understand and apply the Core Values of TCB Corporation while working with internal as well as external customers.
Salary and Benefits:
TCB Corp. offers a competitive salary, exceptional retirement and insurance benefits.
If you have some of the above experience, are self motivated, are able to create your own job structure, develop and grow others, don’t like “micro-management”, but like to build innovation into your day, then consider working for this stable, one-of-a-kind community financial institution, where one-on-one relationships have been the key to their success. This is the place where you can truly expand your career potential as this institution grows regionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and believe that talent and effort are the foundation of a great associate. We look forward to learning about how you see yourself in this critical organizational role.