Human Resources Administrator
Greenwood, South Carolina
Last Day to Apply: October 17, 2018
Human Resources Administrator
Great Culture, Great People, Great Opportunity
Countybank, a division of TCB Corporation, a sound and growing Financial Services Institution is seeking a Human Resources Administrator. The HR Administrator is a vital part of the HR team and will be responsible for performing administrative functions for all aspects of HR. Payroll and benefits administration will play a major role in this position. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively with all behaviors styles and work well with all associates. This person in this position will deal with highly sensitive information and must demonstrate discretion in all areas of the job. If you have prior payroll, employee benefits or other HR-related work experience and are committed to building a career in Human Resources this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Major Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Administers basic operational HR functions such as but not limited to; payroll and benefit plan including enrollments, changes and terminations through appropriate providers to ensure accurate record keeping and proper earnings and deductions. Works closely with the Accounting team to process G/L postings, invoice reconciliation and payments, and keeping the team informed of employee changes.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process by scheduling interviews, checking references, communicating with applicants.
- Assists with the facilitation of the onboarding and exit processes to include new hire paperwork, orientation, training, etc.
- Performs customer service functions by answering associate requests and questions; directs questions/messages to appropriate personnel.
Qualifications, Education/Job Skills:
- 3 - 5 years previous experience in benefits administration, payroll processing, recruitment, and onboarding or similar HR-related experience.
- 4-year degree from an accredited college or university, majoring in Business, Management or related field preferred.
- Professional in Human Resources certification preferred.
- Proficient in Windows, Microsoft Office, Excel and learning various HR-specific programs. Intermediate or better knowledge of Excel.
The qualified candidate will possess the following competencies:
- Adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Relationship oriented, engaging and capable of “flexing” to the relationship needs of a variety of individual personalities.
- Able to communicate well both, written and verbal, and able to “tailor” communication to the audience.
- Maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and willing to work toward earning the trust and respect of all associates.
- High initiative, a strong self-starter.
Salary and Benefits:
TCB Corp / Countybank offers a competitive salary, exceptional retirement and insurance benefits.
If you have some of the above experience, are self-motivated, are committed to continuing to learn and develop yourself, and understand the importance of being a resource to others to enable them to be successful, then consider working for this stable, one-of-a-kind community financial institution, where one-on-one relationships have been the key to their success. This is the place where you can truly expand your career potential as this institution grows regionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and believe that talent and effort are the foundation of a great associate. We look forward to learning about how you see yourself in this critical organizational role.
Please apply on line at www.ecountybank.com and click on Careers at the top!