Customer Service Team Lead
Greenwood, South Carolina
Last Day to Apply: June 13, 2018
Customer Service Team Lead
Countybank – Greenwood SC
Great Culture, Great People, Great Opportunity
Countybank, a division of TCB Corporation, a sound and growing Financial Services Institution is seeking a Customer Service Team Lead. The Customer Service Team Lead supports the Organization’s goals by working to ensure that customers may fulfill their banking needs via phone, web, mobile, chat and any future technology platforms while experiencing the same exceptional service levels they could expect in the Financial Center environment.
Essential Job Functions Include:
- Customer Support – Ability to provide service for external and internal customers via phone, web, mobile, chat, etc. in a pleasant and timely manner.
- Technical Proficiency – Ability to help troubleshoot customer issues with electronic and internet-based banking problems, browser and basic computing issues as relates to usage of online banking platforms and use of all Countybank software to troubleshoot and resolve customer issues.
- Team Leadership – Enthusiastically embraces organizational goals, leads the team in performance of its duties in ways that support those goals both for sales and customer service.
- Team Development – Trains and assists team members to achieve their individual and shared goals. Oversees team of Customer Service Representatives to ensure standards of customer interaction are maintained.
- Department Documentation and Resources – Develops and maintains helpful written resources.
- Sales Goals – Helps recommend cross-sales goals for the Customer Service team and coaches to goals.
- Coverage – Oversees schedules, overtime and vacations and has Customer Service Representatives available to cover in Financial Centers when needed
- Departmental Support – Performs other duties within the department as needed
Candidate Experience Required:
- BS/BA Degree in Business or a related field from an accredited College/University and/or comparable work experience is desired; with emphasis on work experience in staff development.
- 3-5 years verifiable work experience in a call center/sales environment.
- Proven ability to assess associate skill levels, communication styles and developmental needs to effectively administer a training curriculum to ensure each associate receives tools to meet their maximum potential.
The ideal candidate for this position should be self-motivated, possess a high level of initiative, and be able to make deadlines, even under pressure. The right person must be able to handle daily job duties without constant supervision, work as part of an existing team. This position requires someone with above average organizational and time management skills but also someone who can work on several duties at the same time. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are a must. Also understand the importance of organizational confidentiality and must be able to understand and apply the Core Values of TCB Corporation while working with internal as well as external customers.
Salary and Benefits:
TCB Corp. offers a competitive salary, exceptional retirement and insurance benefits.
If you have some of the above experience, are self motivated, are able to create your own job structure, develop and grow others, don’t like “micro-management”, but like to build innovation into your day, then consider working for this stable, one-of-a-kind community financial institution, where one-on-one relationships have been the key to their success. This is the place where you can truly expand your career potential as this institution grows regionally.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and believe that talent and effort are the foundation of a great associate. We look forward to learning about how you see yourself in this critical organizational role.