Greenville, South Carolina
Last Day to Apply: July 26, 2018
Commercial Administrator – Greenville SC
For One of the Upstate’s Fastest Growing Financial Services Institution
Great Culture, Great People, Great Opportunity
Countybank, a locally-owned and high-growth Financial Services Institution is seeking a Commercial Administrator who will be responsible for providing support to the Greenville Commercial Business Development Team by providing excellent customer service to new and existing relationships. The ideal candidate will have a background in a business development and community involvement and be familiar with banking. This position is the hub of the Greenville Commercial Banking team and an integral part of ensuring that the team meets its strategic goals and growth plans. The Commercial Administrator must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with business owners/leaders of all levels.
Position Duties and Responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will be a highly motivated individual who desires to work as a team to develop the Greenville Commercial Banking Department as Countybank continues to expand. We are looking for a candidate who recognizes a potential long-term career path.
We’re looking for “superior performers”. If you know you’re smart but stuck in a place where your talents aren’t being optimized, you are a hard worker, want to grow and learn, and want a career with an organization that’s growing, then send us a cover letter telling us why you think you are the best person for this position, and of course, your current resume. We look forward to hearing from you.
Specific Experience Required
- BS/BA Degree in Business or related field from an accredited College/University and comparable work experience is desired
- 3-5 years office management background with 2 year experiences in financial services preferred.
- Exceptional communication skills (including synthesis of data, rewriting technical data for general dissemination to all staff; presentation skills, etc) and computer skills. Must be comfortable with and capable of communicating directly with commercial customers and business leaders of all levels. Previous Marketing experiences a plus.
- Strong research skills with the ability to dig for information from reliable resources and to gain information from other sources.
- Ability to prioritize workflow based on unexpected issues and interruptions
- Willingness to work as part of the team to troubleshoot issues, handle customer inquiries and special requests, do what it takes to get the job done.
- Highly proactive and willing to take ownership in performing essential job functions and making recommendations to support organizational objectives.
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Excellent Benefits and Opportunity for business referral compensation bonuses
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and believe that talent and effort are the foundation of a great associate. We look forward to learning about how you see yourself in this role.